Series Review | Good Witch


Hi guys,

Happy Friyay!

I know I just did a mini review for Good Witch a few days ago, but I finished it shortly after and I can't keep calm! I'm still not liking that there's no magical whoosh yet and still waiting for one (side eye to the writers), but Sam and Cassie finally decided to start dating! Right now, that is more exciting than the magic!


Of course, after that huge excitement, came sadness. These people ended the season at a point where I felt like my heart was leaving my body. At the beginning of the last episode, Cassie and Sam were supposed to go on the Ferris wheel later in the night because, it was part of the light festival activities in Middleton (by the way, they celeberate EVERYTHING in Middleton!). Cassie stops in her tracks, turns back and says to Sam: :"Be careful tonight". Fast-forward to later in the night when the festival is at its core, Sam is nowhere to be found and he's two hours late. Sam is never late. Especially when it has to do with Cassie. Never. These people just ended the season there and I was like, Huh?!



I can't wait for season 3 to be on Netflix. I have to watch it because I already miss Sam and Cassie's "accidental run - ins".

If you haven't seen Good Witch, you should! Have you seen this series? What did you think? Let's talk in the comments!

Till Monday, xx

No comments

Back to Top